DRIFTWOOD BEACH CLUB UPDATE – 03/23/2020
From Driftwood Beach Club President, Mike Matuzak
- Per Broward County Emergency Order 20-01, all non-essential businesses are closed as of 12:01 AM, March 23, 2020.
- Driftwood Beach Club is adhering to the National Covid-19 Guidelines of social distancing and “Stay at Home” until further notice.
- Employees of the Driftwood are maintaining the property, as they typically would during Maintenance Weeks, when occupancy is very low.
- Many Owners are banking their weeks with RCI for future exchanges into the Driftwood and/or another RCI resort.
- Updates can be found on our Website: drftwoodbeachclub.net, Facebook Page (Driftwood Beach Club), and the Town of Lauderdale by-the-Sea’s Website: discoverlbts.com.
Driftwood Beach Club is 100% committed to doing the right thing for our Owners and employees, and that commitment has been at the forefront of every step taken during the past weeks and days. Given the rapidly changing COVID-19 guidance, we are following the Emergency Order to temporarily close in support of national efforts to combat the spread.
We realize the impact our closure will have on our Owners and assure you the well-being of every Owner and employee is a top priority. We want to take care of you in the best way we can and look forward to your return when this situation is over.
Your safety is our priority. Stay well everyone.
President/ Driftwood Beach Club Board of Directors